Gallery of Aesthetics is thrilled to introduce Dr. Jeffrey A. Ayers, medical director, CEO, co-owner and principal of Gallery of Aesthetics Medical Spa in South Jordan. Dr. Ayers co-owns Gallery of Aesthetics with his wife, Julie Ayers.
With the opening of Gallery of Aesthetics, Dr. Ayers feels privileged to be able to share his passion for non-surgical cosmetic services that maintain a natural yet youthful appearance. “Every person is a work of art,” explains Dr. Ayers. “That’s why I named my medical spa Gallery of Aesthetics. I’ve purposely designed my aesthetic practice to be a gallery showcasing wonderful works of art. But the most important works of art are our clients! Our mission is to help you celebrate yourself as a work of art while staying true to your natural beauty and vibrance.”
To help you get to know Dr. Ayers a bit better, the Gallery team wants to share a few details about his education, training and personal passions:
- Dr. Ayers has practiced medicine in Utah for 26 years. While working for Intermountain Healthcare, he realized medicine would evolve, requiring professional diversity. As a result, he sought additional training and discovered medical aesthetics.
- After joining the National Institute of Medical Aesthetics, he spent 12+ years as their medical director. While there, he continued developing his artistic skill for aesthetics and contributed to the professional training programs they offered.
- Dr. Ayers has a bachelor’s degree in biology from Westmont College and completed his medical degree at Des Moines University. He then completed his family medicine residency at Camp Pendleton Naval Hospital and served as a staff family doctor in Sasebo, Japan as a commissioned naval officer for three years.
- Dr. Ayers enjoys many of the services offered at Gallery of Aesthetics. On any given day, he would jump at the chance to have a HydraFacial®. This service mildly exfoliates the skin and infuses serums and boosters, leaving the skin feeling clean, refreshed and soft. In addition, in as little as 30 minutes he can also have a fractional laser resurfacing treatment (Moxi™) that has very little downtime. He also believes the most important step in skincare is sunscreen. A regimen of antioxidants, anti-aging products and sunscreen will correct and protect the skin moving forward.
- When not working, Dr. Ayers enjoys reading, relaxing at home with his wife Julie and family, going to movies and hanging out with his dog, Murphy.
- Dr. Ayers is inspired by many artists and enjoys contemporary abstract to realism. His first recollection of an artist he enjoyed as a child was Andrew Wyeth (USA). He recalls the dog sleeping on the bed, called “Master Bedroom,” as a favorite.
Dr. Ayers also enjoys the works of:
- Didier Lourenco (Spain) for the messages to enjoy life and not to be invisible.
- Danny McBride (Canada) who also had a career transition from musician to artist, painting women who are confident, poised and successful.
“I hope you will enjoy the collection of art I curated for The Gallery of Aesthetics,” says Dr. Ayers, who is planning on holding seasonal Gallery Nights. “These Gallery Nights will showcase and support the works of local artists, but they will also feature exclusive discounts on aesthetic services, giveaways, treatment and/or product demonstrations and much more.”
In the meantime, first-time clients (that’s you!) can enjoy special savings on any treatment you receive on your first visit.